The condition is that the user must be at least 18 years old. The distribution of content that is in violation of the law is prohibited; it is not allowed to propagate content that is xenophobic, racist or pornographic. Violation of this agreement entitles Amelie Registry to immediately block the user. The user is committed to providing complete and truthful information about his person and the data required for billing, especially mobile phone numbers. The contact advertisers are, of course, not obliged to respond. The user does not have the right to expect a response. Therefore, the e-mail sender is not entitled to request reimbursement of charges based on this reason.
It is not allowed to offer or sell goods or services via system. This applies especially to so-called "spam" in the chat area. In cases of this type of violation, Amelie Registry is authorized to block the user without any prior notice.
Amelie Registry is a number of web sites that are subject to one message. By replying to an email, you incur costs associated with keeping your internet connection. Providers of services can use operators to communicate with users using different nicknames. Operators are not required to provide personal information, may not consent to personal contact, and may use multiple names and nicknames within the service. An operator may ask the user for some personal data. The operator has the right to terminate the chat with a user who sends a spam message containing content that violates the policy of using the service. The service provider has the right to automatically or manually censor part of incoming and outgoing messages to protect the user's personal data.
The User undertakes to immediately inform Amelie Registry of any loss or alteration of the facts. Change reports are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user is required to ensure the safe storage of the data and should not provide it to third parties. By using the service and publishing all information through the service, including a nickname, the user agrees not to send messages:
• that are illegal, reprehensible, abusive, disgusting, abusive, violent, obscene or fraudulent, contain explicit or graphic descriptions of violence ;
• With regard to violence against children or with regard to child pornography, they contain material for adults, contain material that crosses the law, criminal or racist material, content that relates to rape, abuse in any way or contains forms of necrophilia;
• relating to terrorist or other extremist organizations.
• may endanger national security;
• relating to the use or distribution of drone;
• relating to self-harm or suicide;
• relating to the content of any punishment, harassment, humiliation or intimidation of individuals or groups of individuals on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, age or disability;
• Damaging a patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publishing right or other proprietary rights of individuals;
• Providing unauthorized or unsolicited ads, bulk or bulk messages (spam), or any other form of unauthorized incentives or lotteries and gambling;
• If it tries to get unauthorized access to any data or tries to provide some information about others
* During the mediation no sexual or intimate contact can be agreed upon
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
All models, actors, actresses or other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct contained in this Website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
Some visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.
Exemption Statement Content Produced by Third Parties: The operators of this website are not the producers of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct submitted by its third party users / members. Instead, the activities of the operators of this website, with respect to such content, are limited to the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting and/or formatting of depictions posted directly to the website by third party users, on areas of the website under the users control. Pursuant to Title 18 U.S.C. 2257(h)(2)(B) (iii) and Title 18 U.S.C. 2257(h)(2)(B) (v) and 47 U.S.C. 230(c), Member information is not similarly maintained and the operators of this website reserve the right to delete content posted by users which the operators deem to be indecent, obscene, defamatory or inconsistent with their policies and terms of service.